Apple has determined that a small percentage of iPhone 11 displays may stop responding to touch due to an issue with the display module. Affected devices were manufactured between November 2019 and May 2020.
iPhone users first have check eligibility by entering service number on Apple’s official website as they have launched iPhone display replacement program
Find the serial number of your Apple device
Check it how to find the serial number of an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or other Apple product.
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.
- In the Finder or iTunes, if your product syncs with your computer.
If you don’t have your product or it is turned off
- If you have your product’s original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.
- You can also find your product’s serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.
Leave a Reply